The ZEBEDEE API
ZEBEDEE offers a robust RESTful API allowing for the integration of Bitcoin Lightning microtransactions into Games and Applications. ZEBEDEE's API aims to provide developers an easy path to integrating Bitcoin by abstracting all of the complexities of the underlying system, and by providing development tools such as SDKs and web clients.
The ZEBEDEE API exposes a RESTful interface with endpoints that return JSON responses. We also provide a detailed Developer Dashboard for you to manage your Games and retrieve your unique API Keys for authenticating the API.
How to Get Started
As a developer, you can interface with the ZEBEDEE API using HTTP methods directly, or through one of the supported Software Development Kits (SDK). In order to use the API you will need an authentication API Key, which you can retrieve from the Developer Dashboard.
Follow the detailed guides and documentation wiki pages from the sidebar to understand the many parts of the ZEBEDEE API. To get started, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for a ZEBEDEE Developer account on the Developer Dashboard.
- Fund your Developer wallet (if your game is paying out funds to users).
- Create a Game by entering the required properties, and fetch the API Key.
- Use the API Key in one of our SDKs, to create interactions that require value-transfer.
- Watch the transactions as they flow in the Developer Dashboard.